- Fall Tour: Rochester, Minnesota, 1910-2011 — October 1, 2011 — Rochester’s exurban Wright and Saarinen sites are well known, but MNSAH’s fall tour will visit a different Rochester: the city center, focusing on early twentieth-century contributions of the Ellerbe firm.
- Student Symposium on the Built Environment – September 17, 2011
- Submissions Sought For Gebhard Award
- Spring Tour Recap — Target Field and Warehouse District
- Duly Noted – upcoming events of interest
- President’s Column – by Karen Duncan
With Respect to Architecture,